Yes, you can get a personal loan from us. Providing you meet all our Terms & Conditions and our Loan criteria.
How Much Can I Borrow?
We calculate the amount you can borrow, as well as the interest rate you’ll pay, by using your personal after tax income. This requires you to present verification, as well as a copy of your latest tax assessment notice and/or your latest financial statements, showing two years of trading results.
As a self-employed application, you’ll also need to meet the following criteria:
- 18+ years of age.
- A permanent resident of New Zealand.
- Adequate proof of identity.
(Note: Co-borrowers are allowed to join an application for a loan).
- Permanent or fixed address, either as an owner, buyer or renter. This includes boarders who are sharing or living with their parents.
- Discharged Bankruptcy, NAP (Non-Asset Procedure) or SIO, which must be declared.
- A demonstrated capacity to service (repay) the loan.
For more information on your eligibility and the documentation you’ll need, please see ‘Am I eligible for a personal Loan?’ and ‘What information do I need to apply?'
More frequently asked questions about personal loans