To be eligible for a personal loan from NZCU Steelsands, you need to fit the following loan criteria:
- 18+ years of age.
- A permanent resident of New Zealand.
- A non-resident on a current work visa.
- Adequate proof of identity.
(Note: Co-borrowers are allowed to join an application for a loan).
- Full time, permanent part time, or casual
- Permanent or fixed address, either as an owner, buyer or renter. This includes boarders who are sharing or living with their parents.
- Discharged Bankruptcy, NAP (Non-Asset Procedure) or SIO, which must be declared.
- A satisfactory credit report.
Do you still have questions about your eligibility? Contact us on 0508 692 848 and one of our member service team will answer any questions you have.
For further information on the application process, please see ‘How do I apply for a personal loan?’ and ‘What information do I need to apply?'.
More frequently asked questions about personal loans