Home and Contents Insurance

H C Ins 2


Is your Home and Contents covered?

Protect your house and personal belongings:

Choose from two types of cover:

Maxi cover: Maxi house insurance provides cover for replacement cost to repair or rebuild your home, or replacement value up to the sum insured stated in your policy schedule. It covers you for loss or damage to your home. Maxi contents insurance offers replacement value for most items and contents anywhere in New Zealand.

Flexi cover: Flexi house insurance is based on indemnity value cover, limited to the sum insured stated in your policy schedule. Flexi contents insurance covers you for the indemnity value for loss to your house contents while they are in the home. Flexi covers you for loss caused by specific events only, such as fire, flooding, storms and vandalism. There are optional add-ons for additional benefits such as nationwide cover for your contents.

Don't wait   get a quote


Car, home and contents insurance


View our online brochure here.



Enquire now  email   call   visit


The House and Contents Policy is underwritten and administered by Vero Insurance New Zealand Limited. Please refer to the Policy document for details of the terms, conditions limits and exclusions – you can view a copy of the House Insurance Policy here and Contents Insurance Policy here.

Indemnity' means the current value allowing for its age and condition immediately before the loss or damage happened.

^Vero discount applies to the company premium only. There is no discount applied to the natural disaster premium of government levies.

Carminder Motor Vehicle Policies are underwritten by Credit Union Insurance Limited. Co-op Insurance NZ is the trading name for Credit Union Insurance Limited. For Carminder Comprehensive Insurance full terms and conditions, view a copy of the full policy document here.